Pork barbecued with Bamboo Sticks
- Marinate the Pork pieces with a paste of Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies and Salt
- Make thin Bamboo sticks of arm length
- Fit the Pork pieces into the sticks and keep the sticks over earthen stove or fire
- Take care not to put the Pork pieces on fire directly, cook them with the fire heat instead
- Roll the sticks from time to time
- When the Pork pieces turn gold, yummy 'Khorikat Diya Gahori' is ready..
..Or you can barbecue the Pork first and add & mix the Garlic, Ginger, Green Chilly paste and Salt later with the Pork. Both the versions are different in taste and yummy!