Amaranthus Hybridus's Stem with Mustard Seeds
- Morisa Xaakor Thari (Amaranthus Hybridus's Stem) – 1-2 bunches
- Mustard Paste(Very little)
- Poppy Seeds Paste
- Potato – 1
- Mustard Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Green Chillies - 3
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Paste of 1 Onion
- The mustard paste, poppy seeds paste, onion paste, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chillies, water and oil are mixed in a pan
- Add Morisa Thari, Potato, Salt and boil
- Once the gravy gets boiled the pan is put to simmer
- Once the Morisa Thari and Potato gets cooked the dish is ready.
P.S: Mustard paste should be put in very little proportion else the gravy becomes bitter. Add Garlic Cloves and Green Chillies with Mustard Seeds before making the paste.