Mustard Green 'Khar'
- Lai Xaak- 12-15 leaves
- Rice flour- 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda- 1-2 pinch/es or 2 ladles 'kolakhar'
- Garlic- 5-6 cloves
- Green Chilles, Salt and Mustard Oil
- Heat Mustard Oil
- Add Green Chillies and mashed Garlic cloves, fry for a minute
- Cut and add Lai Xaak, mix well
- After 2-3 minutes, add Baking Soda, mix
- Add 4 cups of Water, Salt and the Rice flour, mix well and cover with a lid
- Cook on low flame until the gravy becomes thick
- Sprinkle some fresh Coriander and a few drops of Mustard Oil
- Serve with warm Rice